Insurance for Truck and Bus Drivers

As a truck or bus driver, you work hard to keep the world moving. We understand your needs and recognise you skill as a professional driver with a HGV, LGV or PCV licence.

We offer you great value car insurance, home insurance, motorbike insurance, GAP insurance, and temporary car insurance. These come with a range of benefits that are tailored to you.

So whether you drive a flatbed lorry, coach, tanker, refrigerated truck or public transport bus we want to talk to you to look for ways to help you save on your car insurance cover.

  • 10% of our professional drivers pay £205 or less for comprehensive car insurance.1
  • Discounts for Professional Drivers*
  • Trusted broker for over 25 years
  • Special benefits handpicked to suit professional drivers
  • Dedicated UK customer service team dealing only with professional drivers

MotorwayBuddy is the first and only complete guide to all of the truck stops in the UK. We are delighted to be working with the MotorwayBuddy community to offer them insurance products that recognises and rewards them for their professional driver status.

Our service includes a dedicated, locally based team who already have an understanding of LGV insurance requirements as we’ve been serving them for many years.

You already have more driving experience than most of us will achieve in a lifetime. Your car insurance premium ought to reflect your expertise behind the wheel. We offer a car insurance scheme with discounts that are only available to LGV and PCV drivers.

What our customers say…

Motorbike Insurance customer

Dean Graham enthusiastically managed to match my previous years price - his customer service standards and approach were excellent.

Mr M Schofield, January 2021

Car Insurance Customer & IAM RoadSmart Member

Excellent renewal service again from Cornmarket. Experienced adviser who was quickly able to look at a couple of options for me and provide appropriate information to enable me to make an informed decision. They are always a pleasure to deal with.

John Williams, April 2022

Car Insurance Customer & GEM Motoring Assist member

This was my first contact with Cornmarket and if their service proves to be as professional and friendly as his then they would indeed be an easy company to deal with.

Mr A Allard , January 2021

Stay informed with our news

Competition Winners

Here is the list of winners from all our competitions. This page is...

These Are Your Ultimate Holiday Destinations

Looking inspiration for your next trip away? We asked you...

*Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply.